A low-profile down jacket that layers under a shell as well as it stands alone.
Nothing beats the warmth-to-weight ratio of down insulation. We designed the women's Burton Mid-Heat Down Jacket for easy layering under your shell, so you can stay warmer and ride longer. We added just enough high-loft down to turn up the heat without creating too much bulk. Lightweight ripstop fabric keeps it durable without limiting movement, and it resists light weather, so you can wear it on its own, too.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Pertex® 20D nylon down-proof water-repellent coated fabric is functional and lightweight, maximizing strength without adding bulk; DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- 80/20 RSD 650 grey duck down fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Our most windproof design for sealing out windy conditions during low-intensity activities or anytime when wind resistance is most important.
- Pit Zip vents; Elasticized thumbhole cuffs
- Bungee hem cinch accessible through a hand-warmer pocket; Packable into a pocket
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, interior power-mesh dump pocket, zippered chest pocket, and zippered packable pocket
- Made with bluesign® materials: produced with resource-efficient manufacturing processes and using only chemicals that are safe for people and the planet