Easy-wearing pants that are as presentable as they are simple and functional.
Pants needn't be quantum physics. But simply wearing them should solve basic problems, like ensuring service at the corner store and, naturally, entrance onto mountain-bound flights. Thanks to a nylon stretch fabric blend, the men's Burton Ridge Pants admirably accomplish all the above – in style and comfort. A removable webbing belt holds them in place, the zippered fly is easy to navigate, and pockets, including ones with hidden zips on the back, securely store your stuff.
- Regular fit is not too baggy with room to move
- Made of 94% nylon and 6% spandex woven fabric
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR fabric repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- Removable webbing belt; Zippered fly with shank closure
- Crotch gusset for easy movement
- Hand pockets and zippered back pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing