A piece of history, the Kelly Air is the board that pushed snowboard performance into big mountain territory.
Few riders have influenced snowboarding as much as Craig Kelly. From the early years of slalom to the rise of slopestyle and freeride, Kelly drove the sport and defined the style. The 1995 Burton Kelly Air Snowboard set a new standard for snowboard performance, as Kelly set his sights on big mountain riding. This retro edition board stays true to the original design with the benefit of a modern materials.
- Stability and Control for Bigger Terrain Medium width and stiffer flex set you up for the stability to go faster and ride bigger terrain.
- Throwback Style Inspired by the original Burton Kelly Air, the board stays true to the original graphics and shape for an authentic ride.
Bend Directional Camber has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
- Shape All Mountain Directional shape designed to be ridded with a longer nose than tail to cencentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and contorl to rip any terrain or condition.
- Flex Directional flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Core Super Fly 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Core Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass 45° Carbon Highlights fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- Base Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount The Channel board moutn is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major binding brands.