The Impreza GORE-TEX Mitt is lightweight and functional, ideal for chilly morning walks to the coffee shop or balmy afternoon laps. A Gore Warm insert optimizes breathability for a range of activity levels, updated neoprene cuffs offer a comfortable and low-profile fit at the wrist, a two-piece palm blends synthetic suede and silicone for outstanding dexterity and grip, and touchscreen capability provides ultimate on-the-go convenience. On-hill or off, the Impreza's versatility is impressive.
- Cotton twill curved brim ballcap|Lower profile fit|Adjustable snap back
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- PALM: Synthetic suede with silicone grip (54% nylon, 38% polyurethane, 8% polyester)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 200g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panels