Like riding in your favorite pair of pants, if your pants were made with waterproof stretch denim fabric and had room to layer-up according to the conditions.
The women's Burton Vida Pant Stretch Denim brings the familiar look of your favorite jeans to snowboarding. Its two-layer shell is made with waterproof stretch denim fabric featuring an active lining that works to regulate your temperature so you don't have to. Fully-taped seams, quilted hand-warmer pockets, and mesh-lined thigh vents round out the stylish look of this versatile pant.
Waterproofing 10,000MM / 5,000G
- bluesign® Product
- YKK® Zippers
- Living Lining® Thermo-Regulating Technology
- Living Lining™ Mapped with Stretch Mesh and Taffeta
- 2L Shell
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 5,000g
- Fully Taped Seams
- Slim Fit
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Thigh Vents
- Quilted Handwarmer Pockets with Zip Closure
- Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Lifetime Warranty