Tame the entire trail map with the versatile Scribe binding.
Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the women's Burton Scribe Re:Flex Snowboard Binding remains soft, flexible and responsive no matter what your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, a canted Living Hinge hi-back dials in response, while the comfort-centric Reactstrap and cushioned baseplate ensure that the ride is smooth and surefooted. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with a board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Either way, the Scribe's cloud-like cushioning softens every inch of the mountain.
- Response/Personality Medium.
Baseplate Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
Hi-Back Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board.
- Ankle Strap Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot.
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste.
- Buckles Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life.
Cushioning Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
- Mounting System Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight.
Forward Lean MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty.