A toasty team favorite made especially cozy by a sherpa fleece-lined collar and fashion-forward dropped hem for added coverage and style.
The women's Burton Prowess Jacket marries fashion-forward fabrics and design with rider-driven features to create a jacket that's easy on the eyes – on-hill or around town. An exaggerated drop tail adds style and seals out cold, while waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE fabric outperforms everything in your closet. Forty percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation with the added cush of sherpa fleece inside the collar will have you wrapped in warmth. The super-breathable pores of our Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Contour drop hood with sherpa fleece lined collar is helmet compatible
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Interior waist cinch
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer and chest pockets, therma-pocket with media port, zippered sleeve pass pocket, and mesh dump pockets