When the only thing you can do to stay sane is pull on your favorite parka, make sure it's one that performs as good as it looks.
The world is full of parkas, but few hold a candle to the rider-inspired performance of the Women's Burton Loyle Parka Jacket. Despite being packed with the most insulation in any women's jacket we make, it still feels light on the shoulders. It knows when you're too hot thanks to thermo-regulating Living Lining technology, which reacts to your body heat for Climate Controlled Comfort. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric is backed by critically taped seams to seal out foul weather. A little extra length complements the full array of features, including plenty of pockets, and so much more.
- Waterproofing: 10,000MM / 10,000G
- bluesign Product
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Removable Stretch Ergonomic Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Women's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
- Uses YKK Zippers
- Living Lining Thermo-Regulating Technology
- Taffeta and Living Lining
- 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE Insulation (100G Throughout)
- THERMOLITE is a trademark of INVISTA
- DRYRIDE 10,000mm / 10,000g
- Critically Taped Seams
- Regular Fit
- What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour Drop-Hood with Front and Rear Adjustment
- Therma-Pocket with Media Port
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets with Microfleece Lining
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Mesh Dump Pockets
- Zippered Interior Goggle Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Sleeve Vents
- Lifetime Warranty