Unparalleled GORE-TEX fabrication matched with sustainably-made stormproof performance.
Take a bold step towards winter with the women's Burton GORE-TEX Eyris Jacket. All-winter performance comes in the form of GORE-TEX fabric backed by fully-taped seams, which creates an impenetrable, yet still breathable, fortress against the elements. Mapped with 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation, it packs enough warmth to keep you cozy in a full range of temperatures. Thermo-regulating Living Lining® reacts to your body heat for Climate Controlled Comfort. Pockets? Of course. Any other questions?
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Living Lining® mapped with taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (80g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Two-way center front zipper
- Seal out the wind and wet weather with the adjustable hook and loop cuffs on the jacket's sleeves.
Interior mesh dump pockets, therma-pocket to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered interior goggles/lens stash pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket