Ultimate control and versatility from the legend for all-out comfort.
Lightweight, strong, and built to perform on any terrain, the women's Burton Escapade Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is the only choice for women who want it all. Slightly softer, more playful, and lighter weight than the Lexa binding, it offers the perfect balance of high-end comfort and a playful feel. Hammock technology in the ankle strap combined with the Kickback Hammock Hi-back and Supergrip Capstrap literally wraps your entire boot in seamless comfort and response. The Re:Flex mounting system is compatible with all major snowboard brands.
- Response/Personality Medium.
Baseplate Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response.
Hi-Back Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort. Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration.
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection.
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot.
- Buckles Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life.
Cushioning AutoCANT FullBed cushioning system is compatible with the Re:Flex mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue. B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
- Mounting System Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight.
Forward Lean Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty.