Pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the women's Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero forward lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with a board featuring The Channel¬Æ mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- HI-BACK Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- ANKLE STRAP Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
TOE STRAP Supergrip Capstrap Toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
BURTON WARRANTY Burton Bindings Warranty
- MOUNTING SYSTEM Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- FORWARD LEAN Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back. Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation