Give Old Man Winter a run for his money with the one-two punch of style and two-layer storm-defying tech.
The men's Burton GORE-TEX 2L Banshey Jacket is the definition of dressing right for the conditions. With the most trusted name in waterproof, breathable fabric, you can take on more weather, more runs, and stay drier, inside and out. Custom trim and pocket details define its style, while added tech like water-resistant zips and full seam sealing keep the cold and wet from finding a way inside.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (60g) insulation uses 40% recycled material to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Two-way center front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord cinch at hem
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- GORE-TEX three-layer hood construction
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, interior power mesh dump pockets, sleeve cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered chest pockets, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm