Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high performance.
The men's Burton Genesis Snowboard Binding was built to meet the comfort, strength, and power demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plush cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in comfort. Advanced composite materials keep it lightweight, while The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex, or pair the EST model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Response/Personality Medium.
Baseplate Dual-component baseplate construction features two types of materials, one underfoot and another along the lateral edges, creating a soft ride that is stiffer edge-to-edge for improved balance. EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options. 30% short-glass and nylon composite baseplate construction is responsive and playful. 18% short-glass/nylon composite hi-back and spar construction is a high-performance blend of strength and soft flexibility.
Hi-Back The Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies. Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration.
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection.
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot.
- Buckles Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Mounting System Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel™ board mounting system.
- Forward Lean MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty.