A legendary blend of comfort and all-terrain versatility updated for even lighter, more responsive performance.
Experience comfort and response in the men's Burton Cartel X Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The FullBED cushioning sets a high standard for comfort, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean lets dial in your stance. The Re:Flex version is compatible with any board mounting system.
- BASEPLATE Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. 45% short glass/nylon composite construction provides lightweight performance
- HI-BACK Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response
- ANKLE STRAP Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
TOE STRAP Supergrip Capstrap™ Toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware. B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
BURTON WARRANTY Burton Bindings Warranty
- MOUNTING SYSTEM Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- FORWARD LEAN Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back. Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation