Tested and proven technologies, combined in a legendary blend of comfort, performance, and all-terrain versatility.
Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That's just what the men's Burton Cartel Snowboard Binding has done, with the Hammockstrap 2.0, Smooth Glide buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet. Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex, or the ultimate flex and feel of EST® for pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
- Response/Personality Medium-Stiff.
Baseplate Dual-component baseplate construction features two types of materials, one underfoot and another along the lateral edges, creating a soft ride that is stiffer edge-to-edge for improved balance. EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options. 30% short-glass and nylon composite baseplate and spar construction is responsive and playful.
Hi-Back The Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies. Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board.
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board.
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste.
- Buckles Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life.
Cushioning SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST® mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board.
- Mounting System Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel™ board mounting system.
Forward Lean Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back. Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty.