Before shape for shape's sake was cool, the Nug set new standards for a what a small board could do.
Good things come in small packages, and the 2011 Burton Nug Snowboard put big power in a small board. The Nug's design forever changed perceptions of length and shape. This retro edition board has the same mellow sidecut, long effective edge, plus lots of pop and control that defined the original, all with a modern layup. There's nothing else like the Nug.
- Playful and Fun The board's short length creates a fun, easy to control ride that's still stable and full of pop.
- Throwback Style Inspired by the original Burton Nug, the board stays true to the original graphics and shape for an authentic ride.
- Shape Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Flex Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride tha's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without liliting performance.
- Core Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass Triax Fiberglass provides vesatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Base Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount The Channel board moutn is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major binding brands.