Brimmed style that goes beyond basic with hassle-free fit and everyday durability.
The Anon Highwire Helmet features hardshell construction for everyday durability. The sleek, low-profile design includes fixed vents for consistent air flow and fog-free goggles. Our auto-adjust fit offers a snug, perfect fit every time, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. The expedition fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Endura® shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer's head for a perfect fit
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high-heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.